Monday, June 10, 2013

Everyday I Love You

Good Morning Bloggers!! It's time for another Use Your Stuff challenge! This week we want to see those flags!! Dig em out, or make them like I did! It's funny, because I do have a bunch of pre-made flags, but they just didn't go with my layout, so I used a little die cut and taped it around a tooth pick to make my own :)

I took this picture of Ethan about a month ago when he got his new hat, and I just love it! He's such a handsome young man!
I made the "everyday I love you" with my Cameo and put some green ribbon behind the "Love You" part to make it stand out, and to give it a little pop of colour. 



I used this sketch from Page Maps for this layout. It's an 8.5x11 sketch, but I never scrap that size, so I converted it to a 12x12. I never use any math or anything to convert, I just eyeball it. Math is way too much work for me!! LOL


Well, I hope you will join us this week at Use Your Stuff! Thanks for stopping by!!
Blessings

Sarah

(All of the products on this layout were from my Paper Bakery Kit...except for the teeny piece of red washi from MME)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea on how to make a flag!! Must be handy being right in the kitchen! Can't wait to see what other kitchen stuff you use on a layout!! Great layout I love the view find thing!! I have no clue what it is called but I love it!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Sarah!! Great use of The Paper Bakery Kit, and I love your Cameo cut title and cute little flag!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeee that title work!!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful page Sarah!... hugs...x