Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Official!

So, I know it's been quite a while since my last post, but I've been pretty busy! We have finally made the "big" move to Big Lake, and we're *almost* finished at the "stinky house" as my 3 year old calls it! lol I probably have one more van load of our stuff to bring out to our new place, and then I just have to finish cleaning. I'm pretty excited to get it over and done with! This month has been a total worlwind! Ethan started preschool (which he loves!) he doesn't even care too much that I leave, and that I was TOTALLY surprised with because he's a total Mama's Boy! We had to pack up and re-locate, which has been nothing short of exhausting and extremely hard to do when you've got two little kids who can't go into the house with you while you pack. So it's been night time packing and a lot of Chris doing it while I stayed at my mom's with the kids. I'm really really glad that's almost over! I think I can safely say that by the weekend, we will be DONE! YAAAY!! And the third thing that's been going on this month is that my dear littlest boy Caleb has decided that he's going to get all his teeth at once! And I'm not even exaggerating that at all! His first tooth came in on August 25th, and now he's got 8! Can you freakin believe it?! Everyone keeps telling me that at least this means he's getting it over and done with, and I know that's true, but it's still hard to be greatful of that when you're awake at 3 in the morning for 2 hours with a screaming baby! Hopefully we're on the tail end of that as well.

I am definately looking forward to a little down time...who knows maybe in a week or so, my bedroom will be unpacked, and I can enjoy a little "me" time, playing with all my scrap supplies! I've been going through crazy withdrawls! I've been scrapbooking in my head, so by the time I actually get to sit down and glue pictures to paper, I might be on quite a roll! lol!

Anyway, it's past my bedtime, so goodnight everyone and thanks for checking out my little corner of the web!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are finally getting moved and settled.