Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Zonked!

I saw this challenge over at Frosted Designs just a couple days ago and I just had to play along! It's a recipe challenge. They want us to use 3 patterned papers, 2 buttons and a 1 word title. So when I found this picture of Kieran and Chris fast asleep on the couch I knew it would be the perfect layout for this challenge! 


The papers I used are from Simple Stories. I just love the Yearography collection! The buttons are from my stash. I won them last year when I won over at Creative Scrappers and I love them, but they can be quite difficult to use seeing as they're so big. I've been waiting for just the right layout and I think I've finally found it!



I used a Quickutz alphabet for the title (Katie) it's one of my favs! And I punched the circle border with an EK success punch ;) 


I used Sketch 192 from Creative Scrappers, but I missed the boat to get it in last months challenge. It's all good though, because it's a fab sketch!

Well there you have it! I'm going to go now and relax on the couch with Caleb and watch Alice and Wonderland and try to get over my gross cold! 

Have a crafty day everyone!!




6 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely layout and great work.. Take Care

Teresa Jaye said...

ohhhh - those are a couple of zonked fellas you have there! Adorable photo and really cute layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Roxy said...

Oh, I love it Sarah!!! Those buttons are freakin' awesome, and all the stuff layered behind the photo is pretty cool, too! Then there's the photo - pretty incredible! Way to go, I'm off to check out that challenge site, hugs, Roxy.

Lydia said...

I love those buttons Sarah!! They are so cool....I would have held them in my stash for ages just cause they are so cool. lol...glad to see you used them. Love the layout! Cute pics and everything is just right. Hope you have a great week!

Lynnda said...

Cute layout.. Love it Sarah..hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love all the layering :) You are friggin talented lady!! Great layout. LOve that sketch! where on earth did you get the june bingo ticket??