Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Graphicat Sketch #5

Hiya Bloggers! I hope you're all having a fabulous day?! It's storming like crazy here (just wind, but crazy wind!) I kinda like it though! It makes me feel like getting cozy with a blanky and a cuppa coffee and reading a book....Yeah Right!! Like I ever have time for that!! LOL!! 

Anyway, I am ever so late again for Cheri's fab sketch challenge over at Graphicat Sketches, but I stayed up until 1 am last night finishing this card up (I totally didn't have to, but I can't leave a card unfinished no matter how late it is!)

Here's the sketch that you can play along with for the next two weeks:


Another fab sketch from Cheri as always!

And here's what I did with it:


I made this for no one in particular, but it's always nice to have some birthday cards on hand :) I the sentiments are from Graphicat Designs from the Awesome Kids Set. It has so many great sentiments that work not just for kids, but they are great for kid cards, or layouts. The image is a Simply Betty stamp, Cupcake Lola, and if she wasn't sold out right now you could get her at Graphicat Designs too. But she does have other fabulous Simply Betty Stamps there too!



I coloured her with my copics, and I have to admit that I basically hucked the colour on her! I did this so quick, I don't think I've ever coloured an image in an hour! But I'm pretty happy with how she turned out for being done so quickly! I put a little bit of distress stickles on the cherry on the cupcake and some spica in her hair and the frosting and voila! She's done!

There you have it! Go get sketchy and play along with us!!




4 comments:

Roxy said...

I would never guess you rushed it, I think it looks wonderful! See, that`s how good you are!!! Cute stamp, haven`t seen that one before! I think I may be able to crop this Saturday - are you going. Okay, for some reason I`m getting symbols when I try question marks and apostrophes, how did that happen and how do I get it to stopÉ

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is so CUTE!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the cupcake!!

Lynnda said...

So cute Sarah... just like her .. You rock girlfriend... TFS... Hugs...xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think that your card is wonderful! Your coloring is really good and I love that image! Great Job and thanks for the wonderful comments! :)