Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running behind as usual

So, I know I promised there would be another page to the 50 moments challenge, however, I have been crazy busy these days buying a house, and I have been put on light duty from my doctor. Everything is totally fine with baby, but with my previous pregnancies at around the same time, I have started to threaten pre term labor. This time, it's not the case, but the doc says that I have to take it easy, or I will be on bed rest. And that is just evil! So, bear with me, there definately will be more to come with the challenge, but I have decided that until I am settled into my new house, there will not be a time line set on the challenges. It will just be a surprise! So, there you go, I promise it will come soon, but until then, you will just have to wait!

Cheers!

No comments: