Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bro in Law's B-Day Card

I have to admit that I don't even know when my Brother in Law's birthday is, but I know it was some time in March! I know I'm a bit late, but better late than never I guess! I'm not much of a card maker, but I do love this little lizard! I've had this stamp for like a year and haven't used it, but I thought it was so cute when I saw it, I had to have it! I used Basic Grey papers from the Mellow collection, and bazzil cardstock (gotta love Craft!) I colored the lizard with my Copics, and I have to admit it's been so long since I've used them I forgot how to! I had to remember how to blend with them! I guess that means I'll have to do more coloring in the near future!
enjoy! And Happy Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Awesome card Sarah!