Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome Kieran!

Well, it's been just over 2 weeks since my beautiful little boy was born! Kieran Lucas Moore was born on May 6th, at 4:03pm weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 3 oz! He is amazing and I am totally in love all over again! My oldest son Ethan is too! My 15 month old Caleb isn't quite sure if he is or not, but he seems to like him enough! Life has become totally busy and hectic, but I'm loving it! It is not without it's meltdowns (had one today actually lol) but I didn't expect it to be easy. I know however that although my life is busy now with 2 little babies, it will get easier! I can't complain though, I actually did get some time to scrapbook a couple nights in a row! I haven't had time to snap some pics of my pages or anything yet, but I'll get there! I did have time tonight to upload some pics of my new little cutie on the first day of his life, so here they are! Enjoy!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Sarah!!! Congrats!!! Beautiful!!

Graphicat said...

Aw! Congratulations sarah! he's adorable! I want to come visit you soon! Take care. :o)
Cheri

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your wee man ... enjoy watching him grow and watching the other wee men in your life interact with their baby brother - they really do grow far too quickly.

Don't forget to keep those camera batteries charged.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Take care.