Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 Wild and Crazy Kids


I just love this pic of Ethan and his cousins! It totally shows off their personalities!! I'm still on the Tim Holtz kick, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll be over it any time soon!



To frame this pic, I put a few brush strokes of acrylic paint by making memories, then I added a few strokes of Distress Crackle Paint in Old Paper, after it dried, I rubbed a few colors of Distress Inks into the cracks. I love how it changes the color of the Crackle Paint!


For the 3, I cut out a piece of patterned paper from Tim Holtz (it was a star in a circle) then I painted it with the Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint, then inked over it once dry again. Then I matted it with a bigger circle and added the 3 on top. The 3 was cut out using the Zelda font from Quickutz. I love that font! However, I love all fonts! I have a slight addiction to alphabets! LOL

Thanks for taking the time to check out my little neck o' the web!
CheerS!

No comments: