Wednesday, September 1, 2010

and the winner is!!!

Okay ladies, sorry it took me so long, but I kinda forgot what day it was until yesterday, then I couldn't believe how the time had flown! lol anyway, I have drawn a number using a random number generator atpsychic science I googled it to find a random draw thingy hehe
anyway I cut and pasted the results, here they are: 4

Random numbers generated Sep 1 2010 at 8:49:32 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

sooooo the winner iiiisss: Christine D!!!
here's what she had to say: Christine D said...
Hey you! I have added it on the side bar of my blog!! Awesome candy!! LOVE IT!!! :)

Chris, message me on fb and I'll get you your prize!! Congrats Chris!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so exciting!!! I WON I WON!!!