Sunday, January 1, 2012

January SOTM

Happy New Year Everyone!! Does anyone have any resolutions? I have quite a few this year, one of which is to try to blog more often. December was a pretty slow month on the ole blog, but I was super busy with the holidays and all. I hope everyone had a great holiday! I had a pretty amazing Christmas, minus the Shingles that I got on Ethan's Birthday (Dec. 23rd) I swear I would rather give birth again without drugs than the pain that comes with Shingles! Nasty stuff it is! But I'm on the mend now, and the hubs got me a brand spankin new puffy leather chair for my craft room, so I'm going to be scrappin like a mad woman in the new year!! And here's my first card of 2012: It's the January Stamp of the Month at Creative Accents. I just love these new Bellas! 



I used my Copics to colour the image, except for the scarf that I paper pieced. I used my new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio thingy too. It makes these fun little custom epoxy shapes out of any paper you want! 

I entered this card in the following challenges: CAS-ual Fridays Kraft and Twine
Sketch Saturday: I used this sketch, but didn't make it in time to enter the challenge! Oh well, it was a fab sketch anyway!

So, Happy New Years and I hope all your resolutions work out for you! I'm totally committed this year! Or maybe I'll have to be committed! lol ya never know ;) Anyway I'm going to bed! Goodnight all, and Happy Crafting!!


5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card Sarah All the best in 2012.. Take Care

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful card...love the stamp and the coloration...so bright and fun!!! Happy New Year to you!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Roxy said...

Hey, Sarah, great card, love the stamp and your colouring looks great! I think I'm going to keep the same scrapbooking goals as last year, but for the near future, I have to clean up and organize my space a bit. And finish my DD, I don't think I'll be able to move on completely unless I finish it! Anyway, can't wait to see what you create now that you're feeling a bit better! Have fun at the crop tomorrow, and hope to see ya soon, hugs, Rox.

Robi said...

Congratulations from Italy to your card. Hello and happy new year

Karen B. said...

What a darling card! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!