Friday, December 21, 2012

Sharp Dressed Man

Hey bloggers! Are you all ready for Christmas?! I am soooo not! We are having a handmade Christmas and so I still have about 10 things to make! Yikes! 

Here's a layout that I made of my middle son Caleb on his first day of preschool. I looked over and he was dressed in one red heel, one red boot and a cute hat :) 

I'm going to enter this into the challenge over at Frosted Designs for day 3 of their 12 days of Christmas. Day 3 is to use 3 different inks/mists. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to ink the edges of my papers to give them a cohesive feel even though there are quite a few different patterns. I flicked some green studio calico mist on my background and I used some black Ranger Archival ink to stamp a few stamps :)



Here's some close ups of this cutie :)



Well, there ya go! I probably won't have anything to post until after Christmas now! But stay tuned because after Christmas I'll be posting all the crafty things I've made for presents for everyone! Have an awesome Christmas everyone!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and all the fun embellies!!!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Well done again Sarah.. your little guy is so cute.. Merry Christmas to you and yours.. Take care

Channa said...

Such a cool layout!! Thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

Lynnda said...

what a fun and cool layout Sarah!!! I love it... hugs...xoxo

all the days of our life said...

What a pretty LO!! Love the design and the picture is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a great layout! I would love to just sit and watch you create!! Love the preschool outfit!! At least the shoes are somewhat the same color!! LOL :)