Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sketches in Thyme Thursday Takes #49

Hello Blog Land! We’re having some beautiful weather in Williams Lake, and I hope you all can say the same! I’m definitely enjoying the start of summer!


Well, it’s Thursday, so you know what that means! It’s time for another fab sketch from Sketches in Thyme!


Here’s the sketch:



sketchesinthyme2


Awesome isn’t it? I love those circles!


Here’s what I did with it:




001


Here’s what I learned:


If you spray Glimmer Mist on a screen, you can then flip it and smush it on your paper for to get the outside of the design too…


saving and taking advantage of those little scraps of paper can save you time on your layouts…just remember to use them!


The inside of the Tim Holtz clock die has quite a nice tattered circle (that I used for my “journaling” circle)


the I Rock by imaginesce ROCKS! It was sooo easy to use and adds fun bling to your layouts! It’s my new best friend! I’d been humming and hawing about it, but after visiting Debby's Dares and seeing the amazing things she’s done with it, I had decided it was something I NEEDED to have! lol like I need more scrap supplies! hehe


And some close ups:


006


007


008


Our sponsor for June is The Paper Trail. One lucky winner, drawn at random from all June entries, will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!!


I can’t wait to see what you create with this sketch! It was so much fun playing with this one!


Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love what you have done. great pic of the boys. Take Care

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Sarah! I absolutely LOVE that darling pic! And your color combo highlights it so well! Plus, those orange, polka dot flourishes are irresistable! Yummy!