Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!

It was such a great day to have a Canada Day Celebration! We went to the park today and watched a bit of the Canada Day ceremony, then we went to see Ice Age 3 in 3D!! It was cooL! I guess not your average Canada Day thing to do, but it was a lot of fun. Ethan really liked it, and as much as I was against the idea, we brought Caleb along too. It was my mom's idea, so my husband (who just came off night shift) could sleep, she suggested that we bring him with us. So we did, and he sat there and zoned out on it the WHOLE time (when he wasn't sleeping!) I couldn't believe it! He was quiter than most of the other kids in the theater! So Caleb went to his first movie today!
I am feeling really grateful today that I live in Canada!! YAAAY CANADA!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: