Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Fun

I love these pics of Ethan from last year at the water park. It was the first time he'd gone were he was old enough to actually know what was going on. I was laughing as I was making this layout because the shorts that he's wearing in these pics which are at his ankles then are now at his knees! He's grown so much this last year I can't believe it!

I made the photo corner from a chipboard frame from Maya Road that I painted blue first, then added green glitter to it as the paint dried, then I cut it in half.
I used the quickutz pop up flourish and cut ghost shapes out with it. I used the quickutz plastic packaging. (it doesn't cut really, but I ran it through like 4 times, then used a utility knife to cut out the shape) Then I covered it with Diamond Glaze to make them look like water drops.




I painted the grid paper to match my page, but I also used it to stamp on the paper under the "@", then I glued the actual paper under the pics.
The PP is Crate Paper, and the sun is made from Fancy Pants pp.
I also used the quickutz instant photo, nesting circles, squigly circle from the Reuse Spring gift set, and the confetti border. The alphabet is moxie skinni minni.
I'm really liking the instant photo, it's the first time I used it, and I know it definately won't be the last!

1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

it's a fun layout! I photographed it today too... and am planning to post it and 'introduce' you on our blog tomorrow :)