Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Boys (I'm slowly catching up!)

Okay, before I show you my latest layout, I just have to show you the cutest picture in the world! This is my middle son Caleb, he's got the biggest eyes in the world! He's freakin cute, and he's my little challenge! He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to, and he bugs his big brother like no one else! But I'm sure they'll get a long a lot better by next year when Caleb is a little older! It's very hard to say no to those eyes though! lol


I'm starting to get a little caught up on my scrapbooking...but the way I take pictures I'll NEVER finish(not that I want to finish scrapbooking, but it would be nice to see the giant stack of pics getting smaller!) I read an article about photo maintenance recently though and it made me realize that I don't HAVE to keep every picture I take. I'm a bit of a picture hoarder! Anyway, I found these pics in my stash and I couldn't believe there was actually some pics of me and my boys together! I'm usually the one behind the camera, so it was nice to have some with me in them! We were at our family's cabin at Lac La Hache last summer.
supplies used: PP; So Sophie collection from My Mind's Eye,ribbon; webster's pages designer trim (LOVE THIS!), journaling block; Prima Marketing, Dies; Tim Holtz flower (LOVE THIS TOO!), Quickutz Moxie Skinni Minni alpha,bet, Ink; Distress Ink, Distress Stickles, Bobunny Buttons and Blingchipboard stickers; white blossom, Pen; zig, unknown hemp.





Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

LOL! What a cutie!! I really like your color combo and those flowers are GORGEOUS!!

Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

You're right...it would be extremely hard to say no to these dreamy eyes. Nice layout too of "Me & My Boys".

Tanya S said...

Great layout and I Love the color combo too!Those flowers rock!!