Sunday, July 25, 2010

OMG I Made A Card!! lol

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CANDY, SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As most of you who read my blog and those of you who know me personally know...I don't do cards....unless I absolutely have to...and it's basically out of being cheap! lol I know that I have all the stuff to make cards, so I just can't bring myself to spend 6 dollars on a hallmark or something! lol Lately, however, I've been getting the urge to use my Copics a little more, and making cards is probably the best way to do that I guess...and it was my mom's birthday...and so this card was born! I love this stamp, and I know it has nothing to do with birthdays, but I just wanted to color it, so I made it to do with birthdays...so there! lol I just love those Bellas with the girls in coffee cups! they're so cute! I thought since I don't get to use pink a lot I'd take advantage of the fact that I was making a girl card (and not scrapbooking my boys!) But I still had to use brown with it because it's the only way I like pink! hehe Anyway, I hope you all like it!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful cards, hun. Nicely done.

Tanya S said...

OMG It's adorable.You did a great job on the card.I think you must continue!!Holy Frick,you did the inside tooo!!LOL.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card, you must do more! Love the glitter, fantastic creation.

Hill Top Creations said...

I love that stamp and what a neat card. Now there is no excuse you must do more cards. Love it

Creative Tara said...

Well lookit you go, girl! It turned out very cute- she'll love it!

Eulanda said...

I love how it turned out! YAY for pink! hee hee Good for using your Copics! Looks great! And I know what you mean about having supplies to make a card instead of buying one. I get worried people will think I'm PO'ed at them if I ever bought a Hallmark card again. LOL!