Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally! Tara's birthday card!

Well, I finally got Tara's birthday card done! It only took me almost 2 months to get to it!! I hope she thinks it's worth the wait! here it is:





I used papers from a basic grey 6x6 pack, I used alcohol inks on the flower and the button. the stamp is from magenta and used perfect pearls on it. I also painted teh butterflies with Glimmer Glam the fab new sparkly paint from Tattered Angels. the little pins came with my stamp of the month last month from Creative Accents, and I have no idea who makes them! I used a quickutz die cut for the label, and the sentiment was from CTMH. The felt design in the back is from Prima, the Valerie Foster collection (I won these from Valerie Foster's Blog ! She's so sweet, she even sent me a hand made card with it too! They're border felt designs, so I cut it in half and the original color was cream colored, so I sprayed it with 3 or 4 different glimmer mist colors until I got the color I loved!

Well Tara, I hope you like it! I dropped it off for you at Creative Accents today!
have a good night all!

8 comments:

Tanya S said...

Well I would say it's definetly worth the wait.There is so much detail and technique here.I love it all!!

Creative Tara said...

and it's even more fabulous in person- I love it Sarah! Such beautiful colours and textures, I feel blessed :)

Hill Top Creations said...

wow another great card. take care

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Great card Sarah!! :) So um so pressure but my birthday is in June! If you get started now you will be ready! :)

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous Card Sarah... have a good one... xx

Eulanda said...

Well it turned out beautifully!! Uh so ya, you can just skip my bday card and go straight to xmas if you like. LOL!

Graphicat said...

I saw it in person Sarah and it was totally awesome! Gorgeous!!
Mine is too BTW! Thanks! :o)
Cheers
Cheri

Sandy Ang said...

Such a lovely card. Hope to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html