Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkins and pure cuteness!

I sooo love the fall! And I was totally feeling like I haven't been doing enough fall pages, so I printed these pics from last year's pumpkin patch, and they are soooo cute! These pics were of Caleb at his first pumpkin patch! He was so teeny there, it's hard to believe that he's walking and talking this year! Time does go by so quickly!




products: I don't know what pp I used for the base, but I used Basic Grey for the strips (I soooo Love this new paper!!) I sprayed some smootch spray and glimmer mist on the pages, and I used distress inks on the pumpkins (both cut with Quickutz), the bling is unknown from Chris's stash. I couldn't find the color I wanted, so I colored it with Copics. (thanks Chris!!), and the alphabet is Katie from Quickutz too. Hope you like it!

It's a quick post today...I'm feeling kinda sick and I think I'll be off to bed soon...have to get up ridiculously early to take Ethan to hockey in the morning! ugh!

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

Ooooh I just love fall colors!! Layout is gorgeous and I love the font you used!

Creative Tara said...

It turned out great! I'm trying to cram a few more bits of fall into my projects, too... you've given me some extra inspiration :)

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely page colors are great of coarse the pictures are so cute that they make the page as well. Take Care

Graphicat said...

Gorgeous page Sarah! and gorgeous photos too. I LOOOVE the pumpkin patch pics! they're so awesome! And your layouts are always so great! Love it!
Cheers
Cheri

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout Sarah... I love Fall colors... lovely ...I love the pumpkin patch pictures too...xx