Monday, May 2, 2011

A little love ;)

Just a quick post to show you a cute little layout I did last night of our dog Luca. This pic was taken on Christmas day, but I think he’s doubled in size since then! When I saw this paper at Creative Accents I knew I was going to have to use it to scrap Luca, and since I haven’t done any pages of him yet, I thought now was as good of a time as any!

puppyluv

closeluv

I’m going to enter this layout into the sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme. Click here to see the sketch.

supplies: pp: Moxie, alpha stickers: cosmo cricket, Distress Inks, unknown die cut paper, quickutz (circle).

I’ve also decided that in order to use up my scraps I will try to make a card with my leftovers. *gasp* I know what you’re thinking “but Sarah hates making cards!” I know, but I think it *might* be growing on me…plus I like the idea of using my scraps and not having to make a card when I need one. I’m hoping to create a nice little card stash where my giant scrap paper pile used to be! lol

celebrate

supplies: PP: Moxie, stamp: CTMH, Distress Ink (black soot and stormy sky), Quickutz (tag), sticker: echo park, twine: karen foster

Well that’s it for today! Thanks for stopping by…don’t forget to check back in to see what our May challenge at the Creative Accents Challenge Blog will be!! You won’t want to miss it!!

5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh we will get you hooked into making cards soon. Well don't really need to hook you, you do lovely cards when the mood strikes.
Lovely layout of Luka. (I do believe he is a bit bigger now but what a lovely dog)Take Care

tiffany said...

hi Sarah, another adorable layout! Not sure if you saw my comment on your last post, but we would love to have you join us at Sketches in Thyme as a new DT Maven!! send me an email at tiffanysketchesinthyme@yahoo.com and I can get you all the info!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Sarah...WTG ....using your scraps to make a card!!! YAY to Sarah...lovely card my friend... hugs...xoxo

Creative Tara said...

This layout is adorable, Sarah, even more fab in person :) I love the card too- glad to see you're getting sucked in a lil bit, but don't ever stop scrappin' cuz your pages ROCK these days!

Graphicat said...

I love this layout and the card ROCKS too! Your puppy has for sure doubled in size! LOL LOVE IT!
Hugs
Cheri