Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Grim Reaper

Well, here it is...I might've gotten it out of my system for now...maybe! However, this might've just spawned a craving to do even more Halloween pics! These pics were taken at my wedding reception...yes, I got married on Halloween, and it was AWESOME! lol This is my MC and his wife, good friends of ours who have since moved to the coast. I just LOVE the spiderweb background...cut out using my silhouette...of course! hehe I also used the new vine download and the dragonfly alphabet. The paper is Basic Grey, and I used some Prima flowers.
well, it's Waaaay past my bedtime, so good night all!
Cheers!

4 comments:

wendyp said...

love that spiderweb background!! Awesome layout!

Gwen said...

Love the background too!! And love that you got married on Halloween. How cool!!

K said...

Did you say Basic Grey...I "heart" BG!! LOL! Great Job!!

Heather Lough said...

That spiderweb background is great. It will be your anniversary before you know it.