Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week #1 Talents and Gifts

I was trying to post this earlier, but I was at my mother in law's place and it wouldn't let my pic come up clearly. So here it is, week one from Lisa Bearnson's book "50 Moments: Scrapbook The Pages That Matter The Most" I had quite a few ideas for this one, and I'm sure I will revisit them at one point down the road. That is what I love about this book, there are so many different ways you can scrap each of these subjects. For this page I decided to do it as a letter to my son Ethan (I plan on doing one for Caleb as well), of all awesome qualities of each close family member that I would like him to accuire.




I used the Quickutz 4x4 single pop up door and put a picture of each family member on the outside. The inside has the gift (what I wish Ethan to learn from each person).

I have no idea what patterned papers I used (I have a "supposed" 12x12 paper holder that I have to cut off the labels before I put them in otherwise they don't fit!) therefore, I don't know what they are! But I can tell you what Quickutz I used:

REV pop up door

Metro skinni minni

Central Park CC

Fiesta CC

Silhouette Shapes:


Vinyl art dandilion

2 different scallop borders

square bracket

heart









So there you go! You can also check out Kaylyn's Site for her version of week 1!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Love your verison of this topic! Very touching. Great use of the pop open die!