Thursday, March 31, 2011

A few Quickies

Just a quick post to show you a few last minute challenges I wanted to get in on this month..talk about cutting er close!

The first one is for the The Scrappiest challenge. It was a sketch challenge. You can see the sketch here.

033

and a close up

036

The second challenge was another sketch. This one was from the Studio. You can see the sketch here. They had a twist on their challenge to use ribbon…that I found was kinda hard for me to do, since it was a girly page…that I didn’t really make girly at all. The pics are from when I was 2 months old with my mom. I love the pics, but I’m n0t crazy about the LO. All I can say about it was that it was fast. Anyway, here it is.

038

and a close up

039

Well, there you go…Hope you like em. Sorry this is so fast…my 10 month old is awake right now too…pretty cool Kieran…being awake at midnight…pray for me that he goes back to sleep soon! lol

Goodnight!

11 comments:

Lynnda said...

Oh my Sarah... you are on a roll eh... love both layouts... Beautiful... and my fave is the 2nd one... cute... tfs... hugs..xoxo

Darlene S. said...

I am LOVING the bubble wrap in the first layout! How did you get that effect? Bubble wrap never stamps right for me! Fabulous job on the second layout too, the rosette ribbon is ultra cute. :))

Eulanda said...

These are great Sarah and my favorite are those flowers. Gorgeous!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You gave the sketch an amazing twist with doing to stamped circles. I love what you have created. Well done.

xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layouts, love the circles on the first one, you are so creative!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great LO's! Loving your take on The Scrappiest! The bubble wrap stamping is wonderful! Such sweet photos too!

KerrynF said...

The background effect looks excellent for the Scrappiest sketch. Gorgeous page!

Tanya S said...

AH HA I found you.I didn't know you had changed your name so I couldn't find u on my dashboard.So I went thru all my sites to find you,lucky it was an A...anyhoo Love your layouts as always!!Great job!!Love the deets!

Jenny and Jimbob said...

sssooo cute!

Liz Chidester said...

What a cutie!!! Great job on the sketch!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Very cute layouts! Tks for playing with us at The Studio! ;)