Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boys Rule!

Hi bloggers! Just a quick post tonight, because my kids gave me Pink Eye and it kinda hurts like CRAZY!! Anyway, last night I whipped off this layout based on a sketch over at the Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits Blog.  And the blog kind of inspired my title! Ethan always says "Boys Rule, Girls Drool" so I thought this title was fitting for the layout of "The Ethans". This layout literally took me like an hour from picking the paper to actually finishing! I don't think I've ever done a layout this quickly! 

Anyway, here's the sketch: 


And here's my layout:



And some close ups:





I've had this Heidi Swapp handwriting Alphabet for like 2 years and haven't used it and I must say I think it's my new fav!! 

Anyway, I'm off to put a cold cloth on my gross eye! lol

Have a good night!!

14 comments:

Lynnda said...

I love the sketch... I might want to play along... Your layout is fun and fabulous... love the layering you did here.... Awesome... TFS ~ hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that banner, the colors and the gears!! And I hope you feel better soon!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Sarah!! I love that you substituted the one large square photo for the smaller ones on the sketch!! And the banner and gears are really fun! Sorry the kids shared their pink eye with you...hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

That is a great layout!!! I love your picture of the boys! :) Sammy use to say Girls rule Boys Drool!! LOL Good luck with your pink eye! :)Hope you get better soon

Kim said...

This is an awesome layout. I think the picture is just perfect for that title lol.

febe said...

Wonderful work for such a lovely layout. Love your image and the details. :)

change locks

Eulanda said...

I like all the colors used on this, great sprockets and the flag banner rocks! Nice! Hugs!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous page!!! I love to see SB pages...wish I could get to mine! Beautiful boys as well!

Unknown said...

I love your twine banner and the colors on this LO!

Abby Beard said...

Great page!! Love the paper choices, gears and your banner :) Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule! :)

Jenny Evans said...

Great job with the sketch!! Love your layout!! Thanks for joining us!! :)

Anonymous said...

electricity prices sydney


HI Sarah. I surely belong in this site. I really want to express my creativity very well.

Anonymous said...

perfumes online


Hello Sarah. I think girls' rule! Girl power. :)

Anonymous said...

Mortgage Brokers Perth


Hi Sarah. Pretty cool layout girl. I will make one for my friends too. You gave one heck of an idea.