Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Jayden - Graphicat Sketch

Well I'm late again for the new Graphicat Sketch!! I was up until almost 2am last night getting the card done only to have technical difficulties with my printer and I couldn't get the sentiment printed!! Luckily tonight I somehow got it to work so I managed to finish it up! Gotta love technology sometimes ;)

Here's the sketch...Isn't it fab?! 


My little sister Jayden is turning 13 tomorrow (well, I guess it's today now, since it's after midnight!), so I made this card for her. I can't believe she's already 13! It's funny because I remember when she was born (I was 17) and I used to say "oh man, when she's 13, I'm gonna be 30!!" lol It's funny how when you're 17, you think 30 is so old ;)



The pictures aren't that great, sorry...It's hard to get a good shot without any natural light.


I tried to get a better one of the sentiment (which is a new one over at Graphicat Designs) In case you can't read it, it says "When We Are Together We Are Way COOLER Than Everyone Else!" I thought these dress forms all dressed up would go pretty good with the sentiment, since they look pretty "cool" lol


You've got until April 1st to play along with us at Graphicat Sketches and one winner will get the "I like it dirty" clear polymer stamp!
So go get sketchy!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs: "Things with Wings"
Cute Card Thursday-Happy Birthday 
Basic Grey Challenges: Mother's Day/Girlie (I used BG's Out of Print" Paper)
Scrap Fit: Splattering or Dripping something
Scrapbookers Anonymous: "H" Challenge (Happy Birthday stamp)
Bunny Zoe: Shabby/Vintage
Charisma Cardz: Alter It












23 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Sarah... wow...the gap are huge!!! Happy Birthday Jayden.... I'm sure she'd love this card... its beautifully done... hugs...xoxo

Kim said...

I Love this card! It is perfect for your sister. Very creative!

Hill Top Creations said...

Happy Birthday Jayden.. I know she will love this card.. Take Care Well done Sarah..

Unknown said...

stunning card great details your sister will love it!
byebye<lean

Joni Parker said...

Such a "cool" card... love that sketch & your use of it is awesome. HB to your lil sis!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

BrendaB said...

What a cool card! I love that sentiment stamp!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah! Totally worth the wait, it turned out aweeeeeesome! I love the pink tool perfect! Great image for your card and fab choice of papers girlie! Well done :)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Shell said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week.
Shell xx

Lydia said...

Such a great card Sarah! Love the dress forms and tule. Glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Sarah, this is an amazing card!! I love the grungy look and the distressing!! And the tulle added to the dress forms is so CUTE and I love that houndstooth pattern on the butterflies!! Glad you got to join in the Fabulous Friday challenge this week!! :)

Eulanda said...

Oh Sarah this turned our really nicely!! Love those dress forms! Ok I thought it was gonna be weird when my mom had my brother who was 7 years younger wow!! LOL! HB to her!! Hugs!

Lea said...

What a cool card! I love the ruffles on the dress forms. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CCC! Ani

Theresa said...

wonderful card. love the colors and the dress forms. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors and loving the tulle on the dress forms! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!

Angela said...

This is AMAZING!!! I bet your sister will love it.... Wonderful details and so shabby chic (wish I could do this style)! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

The older we get, the younger we think that number is.... Just wait until you are 45; you won't think it's old at all! LOL

Deb Hickman said...

What a gorgeous easel card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

Anne Pennington said...

Sarah - this is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what an amazing card ~ and so perfect for a 13 year old!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

compare electricity sydney


Wow Sarah. This card has a lot f designs on it. Nothing here is missed. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

website designers adelaide



Hi Sarah. My brother's birthday is fast approaching. You just gave me a brilliant idea of what to give him on his special day. Thanks so much,

Anonymous said...

boat loan


Hello Sarah. I can't believe I missed my cousin'd birthday. Upon seeing this card, I remembered it was his birthday. Thanks for this.