Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Holy Late Post Batman (and a freeeebeee!!)

Well I was supposed to have this card made for the 5th of March (I'm like 2 days late! Sorry Cheri!!) I guess better late than never though eh?! 

It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge from Graphicat Sketches and you're definitely going to want to play along with us this time, because EVERYONE who does will get a FREE DIGI from Graphicat Designs!!!! So I won't chatter on forever so you can get going and get creating!!


Here's the sketch:

 And here's my card: 





And here's what happens when I haven't cleaned up in between projects! Yikes!!

Well there ya go! Get out your crafty supplies and start playing along! EVERYONE WINS!! Who doesn't want free stuff?! Specially a Graphicat Digi! You have until March 18th to link up!!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Graphic 45. Cardstock: Bazzil and Coredinations. Inks and Paints: Distress Ink and Distress Rock Candy Crackle Paint, and Adirondak Alcohol inks. Bling: Kaiser Craft, Metal Pretties: Tim Holtz (flower, unknown). Brads: Close to My Heart. Dies: Lifestyle Crafts.  Embossing Powder from Creative Accents.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! That sentiment cracks me up!

Roxy said...

Haha, had to laugh when I saw the pic of your table, that's what mine looks like pretty much all the time, except a thin bare strip along the front so Brenna can't grab stuff off it! Cool card, like your mix of patterned papers and your blingy flourish! A free digi, how did I miss that? I'm definitely in for that!!!

Tammy Tutterow said...

Love the sentiment! It totally made me laugh out loud!

Thank you for sharing your card on the Sizzix blog!

Nancy said...

Love your card, that paper and the sentiment-cute! i really like easel cards, they always stay standing :)

Deb Neerman said...

Love your card ... that sentiment rocks!

Lynnda said...

Love the sentiment!!! What a fun and gorgeous card!!! Hugs...xoxo

Eulanda said...

WOW just love the vintage look you've given this. Great job!