Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Frosted Designs Layout!!!

Hello everyone! It's time for a "Fabulous Friday" Challenge over at Frosted Designs and it's my first time as a part of their design team! I'm so excited to be a part of such a huge group of super talented people! 

This week's challenge is "Numbers" any way, any how! 

Here's my layout:


I used my Cameo to cut out this fabulous number background and the scallop circle...
The tags are from my new CTMH stamp set "Vintage Type"(lovin this one!)


I used Graphic 45 papers and buttons (They're our sponsor this week!!! woohoo!! who doesn't want to win some G45 swag?!?!)


The title was made with various letter stickers and again the "Vintage Type" CTMH stamp set

Thanks for taking a look and don't forget to head over to the Frosted Designs blog for some fabulous inspiration and to link up your Numbers project!!!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Graphic 45, Basic Grey, MME, Crate Paper, and Tim Holtz. Cardstock: Bazzil. stickers: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper. Stamps: CTMH. Die Cutting Machines: Cameo and Vagabond (mini rosette die Sizzix). Brads: CTMH. Ink: Memento and Distress, and Lindy's Stamp Gang. Tape:??? Ribbon: Pink Paislee Mistables.  Tools: Prima distress tool, tiny attacher and texture hammer by Tim Holtz.

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee the colors, the photo, the flowers....and loving how you did the numbers!!

Barb Craft said...

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the FD team! Your first project is fabulous! I adore the way you created the number backdrop for your photo and all the textures and layers! beautiful!

barb :)

Ashley Horton said...

This is an awesome page Sarah!! I really love the number background you cut on your Cameo! It is a great background for your photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new DT! I love how your layouts have so much going on but not too much to distract you from the pictures!! Great layout! love all the distressing! :)

Debbie said...

Fabulous layout!!! Love the distressing!!! Congrats on making and DT and joining our big creative family at Frosted Designs!

all the days of our life said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love how you used that number pp. Great page. Welcome to our little family.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Frosted Designs family!!! Love your layout! I love your number background!!

Hill Top Creations said...

This is lovely the back ground cut out is so neat.. Well done..Take care

Nancy said...

Great page! I love shabby :) distressing is so awesome, love the 'flowers',brads, staples, cool page!

D's Paper Studio said...

I really like this page...love the photo!! You need to check out D's Paper Studio....important to hear from you. http://debbysdares.blogspot.com/2012/03/february-challenge-winner.html

tellana said...

That number background is such a clever idea! I love all that manly vintage feel.
I'm so happy to be playing along with such talented lady!
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Brianna Marshall said...

love the number background!such a fun look!

Roxy said...

Numbers, eh? Hmmm, what can I do with that? Love this page, really awesome colours, and those flowers are really cool! He does look very studious, so cute!

Sarah said...

HiSara I adore this page - the number background is really cool. Great to be working with you at Frosted Designs :)

Sassy said...

Great background and colors! New to FD family so am making the rounds today becoming a follower.