Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stuck?!

Hellooo all! Just a quick post to show you a layout I made a few days ago. I found this really fabulous sketch blog called Stuck Sketches and I honestly can't remember how I wandered into this site, but I'm glad I did! Isn't this a great sketch?!


Anyhoo, this is the layout I made with the sketch. These pictures were taken last summer when we went camping. I just love Caleb's smile!!


Here's some close ups:

I don't tend to use banners a lot and I really tried to resist them when they first started to hit the crafty scene,  but now I kinda think I might finally be on the "banner bandwagon"! I'm kinda loving this one!


Speaking of scrappy things I love lately...how awesome is this paper?! It's the new echo park, which happens to go wonderfully with the new MME! Yay! 

Well, there you have it for now :) Stay tuned for another Fabulous Friday challenge from Frosted Designs coming tomorrow!

8 comments:

Lynnda said...

ooo thanks Sarah... I might want to play along too... love the sketch.... FUN... and your layout is so inspirational to me... Its fun ...simple... cute...totally Awesome... once again thanks... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee those photos, the title, the flag pennants and loving the wood grain background!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the sketch Sarah!! I love the wood grain background paper and the mix of letters in your title!!

Sarah said...

Love this Sarah! and yep, I love that woodgrain paper too :)

Eulanda said...

Awwww cute pics. Man oh man you have a lot of patience to lay out the sentiment like that. WOW! Looks great nad love all the banners too!

Kim Ewins said...

Love your title and your banner looks fab.
Great Photo and that background pp looks great.
Goodluck and thanks for joining us over at Stuck?!Sketches
cheers Kim

just another day said...

Great take on the sketch love the banner...thanks for playing along at Stuck

Anonymous said...

brochure printing


Sarah, Isn't this kid adorable? I bet he will be handsome when he grow up. Awesome artwork girl. I'm impressed.