Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Say Hello to my Little Mustache

Good Morning! Holy long time no post Batman!! My NEW computer has been in the shop now for over a week! Imagine my annoyance! I am actually posting this on my 9 year old computer that my husband brought upstairs for me :(


I made this layout last night and I can't believe I finished it on time! I've been playing along with the anniversary sketches at Page Maps, but this one must have gotten missed because it was due today! EEEK!! I remember seeing this sketch a while back, and really liking it, but life happens and you forget about these things....

Anyhoo...here's the sketch :)


And here's my layout:

I took these pictures the morning of "facial hair day" at Ethan's school. Every year they have a "spirit week" where each day they have to dress up in some crazy way. The kids have a lot of fun, and I get to take a lot of pictures! lol


Here's some close ups:





Well, I'm off to take the kids to the park! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me some love!! 

I will hopefully be on here later today with another post for the new Use Your Stuff  challenge! It's up on the blog, so be sure to check it out! It's my first challenge there!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great sketch! I think that I might just print that one off and play along!! I love your take on the sketch and what great pictures! LOL

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it.. well done.. you have so much to scrap with those boys.. take care.. hope you have fun at the park a good day for it..

Creative Tara said...

Love it! Great photos and a really fun layout... can't wait until I have time to scrapbook again, may need to come back and scraplift this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!! LOVING the photos, the splatters and the stars!!

ericarose said...

Great layout sarah!!! Love the stars and ink splats!! The photos are super cute!!

Lynnda said...

how cute this is! Awesome... hugs..x