Sunday, June 16, 2013

Random Facts...

Well, the husband just left for his last week of school, so now it's time for me to go play in my craft room! I just wanted to quickly share another page I made for my "This is Me" album. I've been plugging away at it, slowly but surely :) 

This page was just full of random things about me that I thought might be worth jotting down :) I'm finding it a little hard to think about things about myself that I want to share...

I used a hero arts background text stamp for this page, then I used a stencil I got from The Paper Bakery in the background. I misted it on a different page, then turned the stencil over onto this page to get the opposite effect here.

I used some Inka Gold on the "random facts" wood veneer to bling it up a little, then scattered some sequins here and there. I have been playing around with adhering sequins and if you aren't going to sew them directly onto your project, then I do believe that either glossy accents, or claudine hellmuth matte medium is the best way to stick em down! Just in case you've been wanting to use them, but didn't know how to stick em (that was my problem with them for a long time!)


I have a little close up of the list of random facts...sorry for the blurry image, I was being a little lazy and took the pictures with my iPhone...most of them turned out ok...but I realized the last one was a little hazy...but I want to go and play, so I'm not going to fix it! HAAHAHA!! 


I'm actually going to go work a bit on this album right now, so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another little share...before I bring my computer back to the shop and lay the smack down on those computer guys who can't seem to fix my brand new computer!! ARRRGGG!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love! I really appreciate all the sweet comments!!


Blessings

Sarah

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your page!!! And I am with you on the laundry!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your page! That is great. I love it when things just come together. This weekend I am working on a smashbook on all the places we have lived since we had Sammy! Oh man the memories!! LOL :)